Do you want to increase your happiness as a wife?
Do you want to unlock the secrets to the best husband hacks?
Do you want to feel loved, heard and appreciated in your marriage?
If that sounds like you, click the button below and drop your email so you can be the first to know when enrollment opens again.
A Love Letter
from One Wife to Another...
Married life is not always easy.
You've come to the realization deep down inside that your marriage is not where you want it to be.
You know that your marriage can be so much better.
When you fell in love and married the man of your dreams, you thought you would live happily ever after. Right?
You found your person. Your soulmate. Your lovemate. The person you wanted to spend the rest of your life with.
Then, somewhere along the way, things changed. You've tried this and you've tried that but you can't seem to get things back on track.
Being a wife is a very big job. You’re taking care of your hubby, your kids, your house, your job and everything else in between.
Your to-do list is constantly overflowing and your marriage often takes a back seat because of it.
All in all, your married life has not panned out exactly how you had imagined, and you find yourself thinking.....
- I want things to be like they used to be.
- I tried so many things but can't seem to figure out what to do next.
- We don’t go out on date nights anymore.
- The kids and the job have become a priority over our marriage.
- We are not connected like we used to be.
- We love each other but it doesn't feel like we're in love anymore.
- The passion is gone and we feel more like roommates instead of soulmates.
- Sometimes I feel like I’m all alone.
You never thought that you would get 1 year later, 5 years later, 15 years later and feel this way about your marriage.
If you've had any of these thoughts about your marriage, you're not alone. In fact, give yourself a pat on the back because you're brave enough to stand in your truth 💯
You deserve to be a happy wife!
You must DO YOUR PART to try and improve things.
But where do you start?!
You first start with identifying what is your end goal. How do you want your married life to look life?
Do you want to be a happy wife who feels like:
- You feel loved.
- You feel heard.
- You feel appreciated.
- You and your hubby love each other but you also really like each other too.
- You’re in sync.
- Your arguments are few and far in between.
- You’re a team and have each other’s back.
- You’re growing together.
- You’re sharing more with each other than just space, kids, and bills.
If that's what you want your married life to be like, then you're in the right place!
You have to be committed to do your part to bring out the best in you, and let the best of you, bring out the best in your marriage.
There are things that YOU CAN DO to positively influence your man and your marriage.
So, let me formally introduce you to.....
The most comprehensive marital program for wives who want to unlock the secrets to the husband hacks so you can feel loved, heard, and appreciated in your marriage.
This online group coaching program comes with:
- Training on how to level up your marriage
- The kind of homework that will help you see results - I call it the LoveWork Exercises to get the love going again!
- Q&A sessions to dive into the specifics of your relationship.
- LoveList - a curated list of books to read for extra reinforcement.
- Regular ticket to the next Wives Only Affair® Virtual WifeFest event - a personal invitation to celebrate and empower wives.
It's time for you to unlock the secrets to the best husband hacks so you can feel loved, heard, and appreciated in your marriage.
How else will this program help you?
The DNA of a Happy Wife® is perfect for you if...
You are married to a hubby who is a complete handful and you need some tips to keep from going off on him.
You have not taken a comprehensive pre-marital class and you need to learn the best husband hacks to help you elevate your wife life.
You had a vision for your marriage and you're not living it. You and your bae are not where you want to be or you two are "off" and it's affecting your ability to get along.
You have unresolved issues in your marriage and you've been hoping and praying that being married would automatically make everything better (and it hasn't) and it's affecting how you and your spouse interact with each other.
You've been too busy to tap into your full potential to bring your whole, happy self into your marriage.
You may not have been around wives who had a positive and healthy marriages that you could learn from; so you missed out on learning some key strategies that could help you navigate your own role as a wife.
Whether you can relate to just one scenario or all of them, you're not alone and there's nothing to be ashamed of.
It's about owning your truth, believing that better is possible, and taking intentional action steps to change the trajectory of your relationship.
I am here to tell you this doesn’t have to be your marriage. If you are willing to do your part to improve your situation, why wait another day?
The happy wife life can be yours and you can leave all of those scenarios in the past!